100% CORRUGATED BOARD BOOK WRAPS
HOW THEY WORK:
- Bump resistant with the corrugated board casing
- Multiple books can be housed together
- Red ripper strip for easy access to contents
- Peel & seal strip for easy packaging and safe transit of goods
- Periodicals, DVDs and CDs, catalogues and books can easily fit in the various sizes
- Reusable - with any tape (try our paper tape)
IDEAL FOR PACKAGING:
- Single books
- Multiple books
- Small items
- DVDs and CDs
Our 100% corrugated board book wraps are perfect for all sorts of books, periodicals and other small to medium parcels. With a corrugated cardboard construction giving extra protection for bulkier items and a peel & seal strip for quick and safe packing (no need for a knife and tape), they are ideal for sending in the post or via a courier network. Tamper-proof and durable, they're versatile in sizing, but still fit items snugly to protect them from the usual bumps and banging involved with travel.
A truly sustainable product, our corrugated board book wraps are a biodegradable and recyclable cardboard solution (even the red ripper strip is recyclable) and are available in three handy sizes for safe shipping of your customer's items. By simply using any household tape, these book wraps can be reused again and again.
Variable print data is an added option, as well as digitally printing a logo, design or message for truly individual personalisation.
Do reach out to talk further about these and the many other trade solutions we offer.
245 x 165mm x (20-70) - and 2 other sizes: BWR05 325 x 250 x (20-75) and BWR07 460 x 335 x (100)
||400gsm (weight/thickness - the higher the value the thicker the product)
Peel & Seal (Lift strip to expose glue)
||Easy to open recyclable red ripper strip
Small Parcel (up to 450 x 350 x 160mm)
|Weight per item
- Our digital printer offers personalised branding - add your logo or slogan to our recyclable book wraps
- 4 colour printing